Clean Image Car Wash is committed to supporting the Plainfield community.
We realize that raising the funds that enable your organization to operate can be challenging and difficult. Throughout the year, Clean Image partners with schools, churches, athletic teams and other non-profit organizations to help fund the services and activities they provide. We have created a program to help these organizations raise the funds they need. If you are a non-profit (501c3) organization with a valid tax ID number, the following is a program we believe will help you achieve your fundraising goals.
What it is
Clean Image provides a simple and quick way for a non-profit organization to raise funds. No need for buckets, soap and towels, Clean Image will do the work. All you need to do is sell Clean Image full service car wash coupons and keep 50% of the proceeds.
How it Works
- Clean Image provides your organization with customized coupons, redeemable for a Clean Image full service car wash valued at $13.00.
- Your organization will prepay $6.50 for each Clean Image Car Wash coupon requested.
- Sell the car wash coupons at the regular posted price of $13 and keep 50% of the proceeds.
- Clean Image will provide the coupons which are custom printed with your organization's logo. The prepaid cost of $6.50 per coupon includes the custom printing of the coupon. All you need to do is provide us with an electronic file of your logo.
- These coupons can be used towards an upgraded car wash.
How to Sign Up
- Fill out the Clean Image Fundraising Form.
- Fax, mail or drop off the completed form at Clean Image.
- Provide a copy of your Form 501c3
|Charting Your Profits|
|Coupons Sold||Your Proceeds|
Is my organization eligible?
In order to qualify for the use of our fundraising programs, an organization must qualify as a non-profit organization and have a valid 501c3 tax exempt letter at time of purchase. A copy of this letter must be presented at time of pick-up.
Is there a minimum order?
Yes. There is a minimum order of 30 car wash coupons. You may add additional car washes in 10 coupon increments.
Do I need to provide my organization's logo?
If you want your logo printed on the coupon, you must provide Clean Image with a .TIF, .EPS, .JPG or .PNG file containing your logo. We will cover the costs to print your logo on the coupons.
How much notice do we need to give?
Generally we need 5 - 7 business days for preparation of your customized coupon.
How do we pay?
Payment is due upon pickup. Organizations can pay with cash, credit card, organization's check, cashier's check or money order.
Want to Do the Hard Work?
Would you rather wash the cars yourself? If you don't want to sell coupons, but want to raise money washing cars, we will provide your organization with car washing supplies at no cost, which can include soap, buckets, sponges and towels. Stop by Clean Image and talk to the manager about your car wash fundraising event and we will help by providing the supplies.